Looking to gain insight into the world of AI technology, innovation, and digital transformation? Then you’ve come to the right place.
On this episode, you’ll learn actionable tips from Stacy Sherman and Brian Solis, world-renowned digital anthropologist, futurist, 8x best-selling author, speaker, and VP of Global Innovation at Salesforce. They share tactics for leveraging AI and related tech without losing the human element. And how to build better relationships, experiences, and business models, emphasizing the importance of companies adopting a customer-centric approach to CX.
They also discuss the future of work and the trends that businesses need to consider, including web three, blockchain, virtual worlds or metaverse, immersive shopping and entertainment, and the impact of AI on the workplace.
You’ll also hear insights from Brian’s latest book, Life Scale, which provides a roadmap for people to recenter their lives for the new world while embracing technology.
More Topics Discussed:
- Who is Brian Solis and a fun fact.
- Why passionate about digital transformation and AI.
- Lessons from his book “What’s the Future of Business” and how businesses can adapt and thrive in a rapidly changing landscape.
- Ways ChatGPT and how artificial intelligence is rapidly changing the way we work.
- Tactics that AI is being deployed to improve customer service experiences and risk considerations.
- Advice to foster more creativity, focus, and better time management.
- Most valuable leadership advice received and given.
- And more